5.24.2009

Time to move on...

I can honestly say, the past two years or so of my life have been a complete roller coaster. All beginning with one of my best friends (even though we didn't know each other long at all) moving across the world to the two or so month battle I struggled right along beside my papa with. If you would have asked me three years ago where I would be, I definitely would not have guessed anywhere near this point in my life.

Some of you are probably wondering, is that good or bad? To me, it is very bad. I feel like I have wasted a lot of my youth. Don't get me wrong, I grew up TOO quick a long time ago. But, I think it is finally taking a toll on me. I thought at this point I'd be finished school and have a REAL job. I have never been so disappointment in myself as I am now.

So, that being said, I am going through a complicated and very stressful time period. I am contemplating on big changes and steps that I may or may not be taking. I hope everyone will be patient and understand the decisions I make, even if they might not be the best for them. For once, & I hate, hate, hate to say this, I have to look out for me. I let myself go a long time ago. I put my life, my feelings, my health, my thoughts, my mind, everything to the side to put everything else first, it's time to find me again. I've been lost too long & I think if I go much longer, I'll never be found.

No comments: