3.15.2010

Second Sunday

Happy Monday to all!! I wanted to start off my blog this morning by letting everyone know that, once again, I ran into the baby hookers this weekend. Actually, to be fair, I'm not positive it was the same group of little girls, BUT they did have the tiny clothes and adult heels/makeup/accessories that were probably older than them. It made me so sad then made me start wondering "do I live close to a child prostitution ring??!"


Speaking of neighborhoods, we are closing on our new house next month and I'm SO excited/happy/nervous. The house is BEAUTIFUL. My favorite part of it all?? That would be the patio that overlooks the beautiful green scenery behind us, where no one can ever build. Ahh, I'm so excited!!


This weekend was the big St. Patty's day parade over here in Dallas on Greenville Avenue. A group of our friends and I caught the train in from Fort Worth. It was packed, later to find out there were 80,000 people on the street that day. It was crazy and definitely worth the trip. It was the closest thing I've seen to Mardi Gras, made me feel like I was home for a minute. Especially when we got on one train and it smelled like the Zoo. Anyways, the best part of it all, there was a Borat wanna be...enjoy :)


No comments: