8.25.2009

Amazing....

So now that I have let things so, I have been feeling AMAAAZING! We have been saving money pretty well (if I may toot my own horn, I've been VERY good). I have been able to keep the house pretty clean for the most part, the cars looking nice, my career going strong and building. Everything seems to be falling into place. We had a couple friends visit this past weekend and we were able to take them on a quick tour of the area we live in now. On the list, & one of my favorites, the water garden.

Photobucket


Photobucket

(Okay, no cracks about taking my oversized purse to such an outing & the fact that I'm probably telling Lyz I'm going to fall on my face). Now, as some of you may know, I used to be (still am a little) terrified of heights. Making my way down such a large drop off was a big accomplishment. I feel like these days, I can do just about anything. I have let go of all the negativity, and the people who went along with it, and it has changed my whole outlook on life.

I am still so grateful that I was given the chance to be here & I don't plan on ever forgetting it. My best friend is flying in early Friday morning & I was given the day off to go have fun for my birthday. I'm sure it will be an adventure, as it usually is when we get together.

I plan on making entertaining posts again shortly, just wanted to fill you guys in on everything.

Ciao!

No comments: