4.22.2010

Happy Homeowners!


Well, hello there loyal followers!! Sorry for the length in absence. I have been insanely busy with work, and of course, closing on our new house! Yes, we FINALLY closed on our house. I was/am so proud of myself for being able to figure it out and make it happen! I actually had to have the title company fix something because I caught a mistake in their numbers, pretty swift huh?! Anyways, regardless of all of the stress and time put into the process, it was SO worth it. We are happy homeowners!



So the craziness begins. We have quite a bit of time between when we need to move out of our rental so I decided we should have fresh paint on every wall on the inside and possibly put in new flooring in a couple of the rooms. I was lucky enough to inherit some of the beautiful flowers to the original owners left behind. I think I'm going to post before AND after pictures on my blog and also get some tips/suggestions. It is times like these I wish my Papa were still alive so that he could add his special touches with the carpentry inside our home.



Everything seems like it is falling into place. Hubby seems to be getting into the new house, even coming on excersions to Home Depot, Lowes, etc. to help with paint samples/floor samples. He even suggested a trip to IKEA this weekend before/after the Rangers baseball game to help inspire me. Sometimes I swear I must have been a saint in my past life to deserve him.



Anywho, there are a lot of things I want to catch you guys up on in regards to the latest happenings in my life/news/politics...so I'm hoping to do that sometime today.

2 comments:

m. said...

moving houses is so exciting :)

congratulations.

sm said...

good blog
like the header pic

moving house its great idea