4.05.2010

Self Renewal

Every now and then, we need to give ourself permission to breakdown. We have to let it all out and release the negativity/toxicity that has been eating us alive. We have to push it out until we have nothing left.

Last week was that week for me. I had let everything build up so much that I was at my breaking point. Stupid, small, tiny little problems built up until they were as large as....well something very large haha. I don't want to dwell on it much, because to be honest, I let it all out, it feels great and I'm ready to begin again.

I have been so fortunate to be blessed with a husband who has put up with me and all of my craziness. There were so many times that he should have run for the hills. There were so many times that I TRIED to push him away (not consciously but looking back, I definitely did quite a few times) but he never left my side.

Anyways, the whole point of this blog is to let you guys know, it is okay to let your guard down. Don't live your whole life trying to put on a front of happiness. If you are sad, say you are sad. It seems to help you get over that sadness twice as quickly. If you are happy, share that happiness with everyone. In the long run, I'm sure it will add some years onto your life. && make you a hell of a lot easier to be around :)

I had an amazing weekend full with friends and, of course, my hubby. Yesterday we attended our Easter party at our friends, which we do EVERY year. We have been lucky to be moved around with them and have know them for about five years (very rare for a military family to be together that long). Anyways, hubby and I took home the gold in the Egg Toss and Three-legged race. Yea, we pretty much rock! All in all it was a great weekend and I'm hoping this week will continue the pattern.

Happy Monday ya'll!!

No comments: