6.19.2009

dreams....

So for the past few weeks I barely get sleep. When I do get a couple hours here and there, I have the weirdest dreams. I haven't had a nightmare about my papa lately, so I should be grateful. Anyways, I won't even get into the being married to ben affleck one......

Last night I had a dream about the guy who was my first kiss. It's crazy. I haven't talked to him in a long time & I have no idea why he appeared in my dream. Anyways, he's probably off being a rocket scientist millionaire right now, sweetest guy ever too, and it made me happy in a weird way.

Anyways, after that dream I had another one that Robert and I were volunteering at the abortion clinic...I have no clue (maybe because a couple days ago we were passing by an abortion clinic and their were protestors outside with signs?). Anyways, apparently we talked our way into the place so we can talk people OUT of abortions....it was really weird.

There were a few more, but I will stop before everyone thinks I have completely lost my mind......

No comments: