9.10.2009

Fashion Show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show at Lunch!

I've been working on a blog recently that is a little political. I'm not quite done with it yet, so I figured I'd stick with a post that I feel comfortable with and LOOOVE writing about....FASHION! Recently I was thumbing through my Vogue (the new fall fashion edition to be exact, yes, you know, the beautiful fat one full of pretty much nothing but ads of all the latest and greatest the fashion world has to offer) and I stumbled across a "fashion week" article.

Photobucket

Naturally, I paused to read it, I've always wanted to attend a fashion week. It didn't even necessarily have to be in Paris, I would settle for New York. As I read on, I realized it was a fashion week that Vogue teamed up to do with The Bellevue Collection to do. Now, most New York or Paris fashion week goers would turn their noses up to the mere suggestion of attending such a fashion week, in Washington of all places! But, to me, this was a sign of opportunity. I would be able to attend without missing hardly any work, be able to get a small dose of experience that I've wanted for so long & of course, not break the bank account.

Tickets are available to the general public, they range in price of course. David Lawrence will be doing a show and also Michael Kors and True Religion will be showcased. I am SO excited about this!

No comments: