9.29.2009

Kickin' It Old School!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Despite that my phone completely crapped out on me on Friday and I'm still awaiting the delivery of a fully functioning Blackberry Storm (the one I received last night was broken on arrival- unsweet)- it has been a pretty good week so far. The weather is back to cool autumn weather, I'm still losing weight and I have a lot of things to be happy about.

Anywho- I don't know why but for some reason I was thinking about stuff in the past and I remembered "2gether." For those of you who don't know, MTV made a fake boy band and made a movie about them. It was meant to be a funny joke, but they ended up becoming somewhat a real boy band. Now their songs are really silly as are they, but I was one of the young girls that hopped on that train. My favorite was QT (he died after the making of the CDs, movie and show of cancer) and my second favorite was Chad. Anyways, I figured I'd post a video so everyone could get a giggle. Enjoy!


No comments: