1.08.2010

Slim

Photobucket
(photo from Photobucket)

So as many of you know I have been trying to lose weight. I had recently been on a roller coaster, losing ten pounds then gaining it right back. A little over a week ago I decided, enough is enough. I have to get all this extra weight off and for good. Maybe I won't be a buck ten but at least I will be a healthy weight AND be in great shape. That is all I really want.

So I hit the gym everyday. I did weights to slim and shape my arms, legs, back and tummy. I did at least 40 minutes of cardio a day. I sized down my portions and was actually able to make the switch over to diet sodas and cut even the diet sodas down to the bare minimum. Added fresh fruits and veggies into every meal (some meals being just fresh fruits and veggies) And BOY, can I see results. I am two pounds away from being minus twenty pounds and it feels amazing. I know some of you are probably thinking "20 pounds in a little over a week isn't healthy" BUT I think it is fine since probably most of it was water weight. I'm not doing anything dramatic/unhealthy.

Anyways, I thought I'd share some of my motivation with you guys since I know some of you have the same goals as me.

Also, here are my recent favorites that have made their way to the top of my work out playlist, enjoy!!

1. Rihanna- Hard
2. Lady Gaga- Monster
3. Lady Gaga- Telephone
4. Black Eye Peas- Bebot
5. Do the Ricky Bobby- B Hamp
6. Faster Kill Pussy Cat- Paul Oakenfold (ft. B. Murphy)
7. System of a Down- BYOB
8. Britney Spears- 3

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow! Way to go! That's definitely inspiring.

Astro Galaxy said...

all the best with your diet!
Take Care!