1.28.2010

Thirsty Thursday!

Alright, so, I'm not sure how many places do this, but I know where I come from [big ups to my New Orleans people] we have someone called a Thirsty Thursday (well everyday is a "thirsty" day in New Orleans). Anyways, I'm going to try to still with a schedule and recommend a good alcoholic beverage to my followers each Thursday. Now sometimes it will be a plain mixed drink, wine, blended, or crazy fru fru drink! Who knows what I will come up with! So here I go!!


Photobucket


This Thursday I will recommend something that involves the love of my life, Mr. Jack Daniels. Not your typical 'Jack-n-coke' but instead, try mixing with diet rootbeer! (I would recommend A&W as I'm not sure if the other brands have the same flavor). I know it sounds really random and some of you probably think it sounds gross, but just trust me and try it out :)


Happy Drinking!!


No comments: