2.01.2010

My Bucket List

Photobucket

Okay, so for those of you who followed me from the very beginning will have to ignore my repetitive list, but I have added on and redacted my list. I am interested in seeing if other bloggers have similar goals. Let me know :)


1. Go to New York
2. Go to a Yankees game
3. Visit shop in Paris
4. Learn how to drift drive a stick
5. Go bungee jumping
6. Go on a sail boat
7. Go canoeing
8. Go on an actual hike
9. Go on an actual camping trip (more than a day long)
10. Get my tattoo that I've wanted for my papa
11. Spend a full day watching back to back movies
12. Try Indian cuisine
13. Go a day with absolutely no electronics (cell, computer, tv, etc.)
14. Spend the weekend being a tourist in New Orleans
15. Go on a carriage ride
16. Ride a horse
17. Go to a horse race
18. Do a beauty pageant (the other one doesn't count since I wasn't being serious)
19. Finish college
20. Have a successful career
21. Become someone you wouldn't want to be without
22. Have kids and be a good mom to them
23. Become a great wife
24. Go to Niagara Falls
25. Ride on a train
26. Take the subway
27. Go to a musical
28. Go to an opera
29. Take a real vacation for a week, no cell phones, no worries
30. Go a full day without worrying about anything
31. Go rock climbing
32. Become a Big Sister with the BBBS Foundation
33. Take a dance class with hubby, perhaps western, ballroom or salsa?
34. Run in a marathon
35. Go cycling with hardcore cyclists
36. Try out kickboxing
37. Have hubby teach me MCMAP and other self-defense moves
38. Become an expert on pistol
39. Get in great physical shape

Anyways, that is all I have for now. I always add things to the list, but at this point, I have a lot ahead of me in order to accomplish everything. I am going to try to post on each number as I cross them off. Rock climbing has already been blogged about a few posts back. AND I'll be doing that again, this weekend hopefully, so maybe I'll get someone to snap a pic so I can post with more details. I am anxious to hear other's lists

1 comment:

Joan E. Santos said...

hmmm... i guess it's time for me to create my own bucket list...
1. skydiving!!!
2. bungee jumping
3. visit the empire state building
4. eat authentic italian food (where else, in italy!)
5. visit greece
6. hmmmm... i'm sure i have more...