2.10.2010

The Color of Love

Okay, so maybe not the color of love for everyone, but I'm sure as heck loving this color right now!! My people over at Sephora never steer me wrong! The only thing I can complain about with this is it is definitely a "Top Coat necessary" color! (I've gotten spoiled with the quick-dry all in one colors!).

Anyways, I figured I would post and share my new color with you guys and to give a little scoop about what is going on in the big D lately.

The NBA All Stars event is this weekend. What does that mean you ask? Well I was alerted yesterday that they are expecting an additional 25,000 vehicles in the general downtown Dallas area, and an estimate of an additional 300,000-400,000 people in the area. YIKES!! And to think, I was excited to be out of New Orleans and away from the Mardi Gras craziness, but only to substitute it with another craziness!!

It is expected to snow again tomorrow. It seems as though it has been the coldest winter they have had for a while. Go figure I would pick this winter to be here! ha! I don't mind though, I do enjoy the cold weather (does wonders for the hair) and I LOVE snow, as does hubby and puppy dog.

I've accomplished one of the numbers on my list (will do a post specifically about that). I feel like I'm starting to finally make headway with things in my life. We recently decided to move into an apartment (I know crazy right!). But we are SO close to having everything paid off that saving an additional $200 a month will put us ahead of schedule! Not to mention, not having to deal with the stress of maintenance and lawn upkeep. There are also a few pools in the gated community along with a phenomenal 24 hour fitness center which is all inclusive (what?! no more monthly gym payments either! rack up another $6o!). I cannot be more excited about this adventure to unfold!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh I really like the co,our and it goes well with your rings too.

Kate x

Kristy said...

Nice color! It is a gunmetal grey? Hard to tell on my monitor.

DJM said...

Thanks guys! It is called "metro chic". It is a mix between grey and purple. Love it!