2.16.2010

Pretty in Pink


Okay, so I don't really remember exactly what color it is, but it is one of my beloved Quick Dry polishes and it makes me happy. I'm in a pretty good mood today for the most part. Yesterday was a productive day and I even managed to make it home to make a nice dinner & clean the bathroom, eat then make it to the gym. I know you are probably thinking "woop-di-do" but that is a lot for me in one day. You see, I have been so stressed lately because I don't have the time I would like to dedicate to cleaning. Don't get me wrong, if a visitor would stop in they would think it was clean, but not to my germaphobe/clean freak standards. No, I fail on that end. But what can I do?

I've learned to let the things that I cannot control go. No need of stressing myself out and giving myself a heart attack at a young age. No, I'll simply learn to fit my rigorous cleaning regimen in my busy day, even if I have a room a day.

I am a little sad today since I am in Texas and missing Mardi Gras, but at this time last year I was there, wishing I was here. So I don't miss it that much now that I think of it.

We have a lot of exciting events coming up. The one that I have most on my mind is the Oscar's party that is being thrown at the local museum. You can either dress up like a movie star OR like your favorite character...decisions decisions!

Now to let my party side out for a minute, I'm posting a video of one of my newer favy songs. You HAVE to love Three Days Grace, especially if you see them live. I've never been more captivated by a band (enough so that I was able to deal with a crammed packed room with smelly people for quite a few songs- I surprised myself, before I panicked and needed to leave that is!) Okay, so anyways, click play and tell me you don't want to get up and dance/party

No comments: