2.01.2010

The Meaning of Life

Photobucket


It seems as though we are always searching for the meaning of life. Meanwhile, right under our noses, life is happening and we are missing out!

So where am I going with this? As of today, I'm done searching for the meaning of life and I'm just going to START LIVING. That's right. No more wondering why something has happened. No more constant "what if"'s. No more feeling sorry for myself for the people and things I have lost, or never had. No more making excuses. People always say "I'll get to it tomorrow" but what they don't realize is that today is yesterday's tomorrow.

I'm in the process of revamping my list and I'll repost it shortly :) I hope ya'll will follow me on my journey and hopefully I can inspire some of you to do the same :)

No comments: