2.18.2010

Life...or something of the sort



Okay, so first of all, this is what I'm looking like today. I'm pretty sure I could pass for a ghost and if not, at least a vampire? Not sure what is going on but it seems like I've lost what little pigment I had before.

I haven't ate or had an appetite since my nightmares. I tried to force an apple down this morning so I wouldn't get sick, but I couldn't stomach it. I shouldn't complain since I am trying to lose weight BUT I know it is really unhealthy not to eat.

Anywho, I have had the most hectic schedule lately and I believe it is beginning to take a toll on me. I wish I had more time to spend with my friends and family but I just don't. But don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the time that I do have to spend with friends. I feel horrible when I have to reply to a text and tell my friends I just can't make an event or a party due to my schedule. I've always been a people pleasure and super social person, so I don't like saying no.

Hmmm, there is so much more I wanted to blog about today but it has all slipped my mind. I think the lack of sleep and food is getting to me. Maybe I'll curl up with puppy tonight and hope he can keep away the nightmares.

No comments: