10.12.2009

Happy Monday!

Good morning my fellow bloggers!! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine wasn't anything to brag about but certainly a weekend! I was busy/booked most of the weekend so I didn't quite get to open up all of the windows and clean/organize, but I got the house spotless pretty much within a few hours last night.
Anywho, I'm starting this new thing. I don't want to call it a diet, simply because diets never last. I'm looking at it as more of a mental and body cleanse. I'm basically only eating fruits and veggies & only when I am hungry. I drink large quantities of water & for the most part don't feel hungry at all hardly. SO with that being said, I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on how it goes & share my hints & tips if any of you want to try it out!

I have MUCH to blog about but not much time right now. Work is picking up which is GREAT! I've been given so much responsibility and faith by my boss that I feel fantastic!! o, and the major pay increase doesn't hurt either! (what?! I'd be lying if I didn't say it!) Anywho, the BIGGEST thing going on right now in my personal life is halloween costume shopping. I'm trying to find a balance between cute & sexy. We are going to different parties this year, some adult and some kid friendly, so I'm trying to walk that line. So far, all of the costumes I like are a little risky..but I may just go with those & wear a cape or something over it for the kid friendly one? I don't know.

Okay, off to work. But not before I leave you with a song/video, per my norm!! This one is a little freaky/freaky...but I like it. It doesn't hurt that I think she is a beautiful girl either! Not to mention that are coming here, along with MANY MANY other great artists next Friday & I will be in attendance with back stage passes. w00t! anyways, enjoy!!!

No comments: